This program will:
- Help teachers teach their Grade 1 students how to read in French
- Help you reach or surpass the French Immersion reading goal for June
- Improve your French Program from K-5
- Make your life easier with pre-prepared material ready-to-use
- Make learning fun with new songs and videos
This program comes on a USB stick with all the material ready to be printed, laminated and videos ready to be watched.
It is illegal to share this program with other schools.
This Program Includes:
1. A set of 95 beautiful classroom posters to hang on your classroom wall from K to Grade 5 and a summary page for each child.
2. A great 60 page reading program named Je décode to help you teach your Grade 1 students how to read. It will take you, step by step, from September to the end of June.
3. A collection of 35 very easy French books for the first 2-3 months of school.
4. A Sight Word Program with audio CDs that takes you from Kindergarten to Grade 5.
5. 12 songs with posters and videos to watch on your smart board to help children learn their sounds.
6. A 20 page teacher booklet that guides you through the 4 main components of the program. It includes many great ideas.
7. A 2 hour presentation with the author Mme Nathalie is also included (travel expenses not included)
8. A 1 hour video presentation for schools that cannot afford the travel expenses of a live presentation.
Kindergarten: The letter sounds & 20 easy French words with soundtrack.
Grade 1: 90 French words with soundtrack
Grade 2: 100 French words with soundtrack
Grade 3: 110 French words with soundtrack
Grade 4: 120 French words with soundtrack
Grade 5: 130 French words with soundtrack